What I am looking for

Options
Here is the thing, I have lots of friends on this app but almost nobody ever comments on my things. Meaning my rants, my pictures, or when I vent or complain about certain aspects of my newly involved lifestyle. I used to be on here a lot a year ago and was very fit but after my car accident, I stopped everything about my old lifestyle and gained 50 lbs inside one year. So now that I'm back and not making excuses anymore I want friends who actually take the time to go on this app as much as they do on their own Facebook. If there's anybody like that out there, add me but beware I do vent and curse a lot on my wall. Lol

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Please be aware that very often of late, the smartphone app shows no notifications. If all your friends are "app" friends, you are ranting into the void, at least until the software team at UA accidentally fix what they broke yesterday.
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm active, but I use the computer mostly, only using mobile to upload photos (can't do that on the computer). And I do check in multiple times a day to try to help cheer on my buddies... but sometimes, if they post too many hours before I get on, I will miss some. Cussing? Ex-barmaid here, I've heard it all, can't upset me. :D As for notifications... I only get them if someone mails me personally, not when they post on their own feeds. But I'll do my best! ;) FR to follow
  • MyFreakingNameIsScott
    MyFreakingNameIsScott Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I may not always comment but I will always try and interact. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • obrienann38
    obrienann38 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me i will comment on your posts
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Make sure to make it very explicit in your profile that you want friends that comment and interact. I usually accept any friend requests, but I don't use the wall function or interact with anyone, so I made it clear in my profile that I'm a lousy friend to add.

Sometimes people can't view your profile before adding you, so just to make sure, only add people who are explicitly asking for friends who actively comment.
  • Krisydee
    Krisydee Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Forgot to mention that I am also doing Keto!!! So please add me! I am very active on MFP but also expect the same back from my friends! :)