Need some accountability help

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Sandy. I just started my weight loss jour eyes and really would like some help with accountability and staying on track to meet my goal. I will gladly support others as well. Very new to this app so still trying to figure it all out
Thanks!

Replies

• tturner0824
    tturner0824 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy! Congratulations on starting your journey! I would love to help motivate you and could definitely use some motivation too
  • snhayes77
    snhayes77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I would appreciate that alot!
  • gocallum
    gocallum Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm working hard too to get calories and macros sorted
  • zoedayan7
    zoedayan7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too... And I definitely need the help too ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • zoedayan7
    Options
    Hey guys and gals. How's it going today?
  • rbpm14
    rbpm14 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, Iโ€™m just starting too! Would love some help with accountability too from anyone if you donโ€™t have too many helpers already!
  • zoedayan7
    Options
    You're on. Welcome ๐Ÿ‘
  • Smurfette1987
    Smurfette1987 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I would totally love that too :)

Iโ€™d really love to make an accountability buddy messaging support group chat like in WhatsApp or something. Anyone else game?

Feel free to add me :)
  • tracieileen1972
    tracieileen1972 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just a couple of weeks into this journey, 5 days on here and just found the community. I am trying to figure this all out and would love some friends on here to support and be supported and figure this thing out with.
    Please feel free to add me ๐Ÿ˜œ
  • psychod787
    psychod787 Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Having an accountability buddy is good and all, but being accountable to yourself is key I think. At the end of the day its YOU that has to decide if you did your best.
  • wendsg
    wendsg Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. :) I might have fallen off my fitness wagon this month (knees decided to force me to quit, darn their failing cartilage), but my diary's open and I love giving likes and shout-outs. :p
  • zoedayan7
    Options
    Really sorry about your knees.. But appreciate the help!