Needing some new friends!

I am not new to mfp (used it off and on for the last 8 years) but I havent posted anything since I rejoined. I don't have too many buddies, either and the ones that I have, rarely log in. So...I am here, searching for new friends/accountability partners. I am living a "dirty/lazy" keto lifestyle but I am not super strict or crazy and would like friends from all spectrums. I have been eating this way since November and have lost 68 pounds!! If you would like to help keep me accountable and also have someone else on your team, add me!! I accept everyone :) (By the way, this before and after was taken in November when I started keto and then again in January. I need to update!!)050hphf2mkzy.png

Replies

• Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Wow, Excellent! Keep up the amazing work.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,799 Member
    I am a keto'er...Feel free to add me ...Congrats on losing 68 lbs...hoping you continue to have great success on your journey :)
  • Misskcm
    Misskcm Posts: 143 Member
    Awesome work!! I am also a Ketoer. I will send you a friend request!
  • mvtoloy97
    mvtoloy97 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! First of all congratulations, 68lbs are no joke!... I'm 60lbs away of my ideal weight :)

Another keto friend, awesome!. I just started my "keto journey" and I've never been happier.

Feel free to add me! (I'm still figuring out how this app works)
  • klattykaty
    klattykaty Posts: 18 Member
    I'd love to try keto but haven't got a clue where to start guys..
    Well done on all your weight losses there amazing 👏.. Any advice would be fab thanku 😘 x
  • phoebe3369
    phoebe3369 Posts: 5 Member
    klattykaty wrote: »
    I'd love to try keto but haven't got a clue where to start guys..
    Well done on all your weight losses there amazing 👏.. Any advice would be fab thanku 😘 x

I sent you a FR!

And thanks, y'all!! I am excited to have some new accountability partners :)