Struggling after 2nd baby

Options
kirky2mfp
kirky2mfp Posts: 20 Member
I gained over 50lbs whilst pregnant with my second. Youngest is now 14 months so I really can't use the excuse that I've just had a baby anymore. So the weight needs to go. I've got about 38lbs to lose. Currently a sahm, have an 8 years old and a 1 year old. Would love some other mummy friends for support and motivation.

Replies

• clairew931
    clairew931 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Losing baby weight is tough! Specially because our babies often treat us like human dustbins!!
    Feel free to add me - I get how hard it can be!
  • skyluna611
    skyluna611 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hear ya. My second is 2 and I would like to lose 25 lbs. 😭
  • meganpettigrew86
    meganpettigrew86 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I just had my 2nd (6 weeks) and gained way too much conceiving and during pregnancy, I have 20kg to lose currently. I'm hoping to have my weight gone by the time I finish breastfeeding as I'm utilising those extra calories.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Right there with ya! Except mine are almost 6 and 4. :D I gained too much weight with #1, didn't lose all of it before #2 was on the way, and gained even more weight with #2! It is so hard to make time to work out (it always feels like there's something else I should be doing) and too easy to more than I should and stuff i shouldn't. I do feel better (and seem to be less irritable / better able to handle everything) when i work out and eat better. Feel free to add me - I could definitely use some mom friends!
  • CaffieneAndChaos
    CaffieneAndChaos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5 months postpartum with my second and whoooooo do i feel ya! Im 40lbs over my ideal weight, feel free to add me!
  • thumbalina81
    thumbalina81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good I found mommies here. If you want add me! I need some encourage and accountability good friends who can help me lose weight after I got a beautiful boy 18 months ago! Need to lose 15 kg
  • soofast7602
    soofast7602 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I just had my 3rd about 6 weeks ago and I’ve gained a ton, as usual πŸ™„ Finally trying to get back on the horse. We can both cheer each other onπŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ