healthy meal replacement

Options
Hey guys. I need some help. I never eat breakfast. Can anyone suggest a healthy meal replacement?

Replies

• amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Save the calories for a bigger lunch or dinner, unless not eating breakfast makes you hungrier and unable to keep to your calories.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    Options
    You don't need to eat breakfast. There's even a fancy name for it - Intermittent Fasting :)

Just eat when you are hungry.
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Is there a reason why you feel you need to have breakfast?
  • Scottgriesser
    Scottgriesser Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Breakfast is the devil!...delicious, but still.

I am not a big breakfast eater, so the first thing I did to help reduce my caloric intake was get rid of that meal. I don't mind not eating til noon, but some people don't operate well without breakfast. To each their own.

Now, if all you mean is you don't have time to cook some pancakes and sausage and are looking for another option, then there are any number of bars/shakes you can try instead. All depends on what your needs are calorie/macro wise.
  • Justin_7272
    Justin_7272 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Agree with others; skipping breakfast is fine unless that doesn't jive with your body.

That being said, a protein shake blended with .5 serving quick oats and (optional) fruit is ~200-300 calories and a good way to start the day if need be.