Things that annoy me...

Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    people that want to let their kids pet your dog, and then they let them get right down in the dogs face.

OMG THIS!!! or parents who just ASSUME that their kid is totally allowed to pet your dog. um, my dog is sweet and awesome, but you don't know that! you could be telling your kid "go on over there and get mauled baby, it's ok"
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    Crying babies and parents who don't stop it

You must not have kids... : )

No sorry :) Im still at the " I want to put a pillow over their face" stage in my life

Hey if theyre giggling and drooling I think theyre adorable
    mine will hide out in the clothing racks at the store and jump out and try to pants you.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I have a kid but screaming kids drive me crazy.

Parents who let thier kids run around the store.

"What, What... What... What...."

"But why... But why.... But why...."

"Whats wrong. Nothing. Yes there is. No theres not. R u sure. NOTHING IS WRONG!!"

Dirty kids.

Stinky ppl
  • mizfrankie
    mizfrankie Posts: 100
    Options
    People who jump the queue. grrr!!!
  • SMCNEIL40
    SMCNEIL40 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    When people just continue to sniff instead of blowing their nose

I hate when people over explain a yes or no questions

I can't stand when ladies have on sleeveless dress or tops with hairy under arms
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    I get annoyed with queue jumpers and people who go through the Express Checkout in the supermarket with more than 5 items. (The sign above clearly says baskets up to 5 items only) What annoys me more is that the till assistant doesn't turn them away or do anything about it. Grrrrrr!!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    No offense to anyone, but abbreviations on the internet. Lyk, if u typ lyk this, or say ppl, u r soundin strnge. I understand things like LOL and IDK, but is it really heard to type out the word "people" or the word "you" or "are"?
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    people that post things like this

""Lmaoff ii diisliike fakes! They qett no love from mee!
    Dntt fukk wiid em!.
    Lmaoff n yess biitch im talkin about yo dumb crusty *kitten*!.
    Lol ii swear thiis hoee qott me tew fukin liive!.
    Lol smh how yo qoen fukk thu whole city? Then claim that yuu diidnt when ii putt yo hoe *kitten* on blast?! Mmhh smh this hoe juss maade ma daay! She's beyond hilarious!."""
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    People that parked in the striped off areas of handicapped parking spaces. Those aren't parking spaces, people!

parking.jpg
  • msbeavert
    Options
    Where should I start? Most of mine are auto related as well.

Not using a turn signal and then flipping me off when I beep at the for suddenly stopping in front of me and doing something unexpected.

Making up parking spaces at the grocery; or leaving their carts in the space instead of walking them to the cart area. Lazy!!!

Riding my bumper when I'm clearly already going over the speed limit. Either go around or back up; cause if I need to stop quickly you're going to end up in my trunk.

Gum snappers...even though I'm also guilty of this. :(

People talking on their cell phones while in line somewhere either in front of me or behind me, doesn't matter. And then they totally ignore and blow off the cashier. Hello? They're human and here to help us, don't act like a turd!

People that make noise just because THEY don't like the silence.

I could go on....
  • FollowThatUnicorn
    FollowThatUnicorn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Drivers who do not use turn signals. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Rude people.

Katy Perry.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    How about parents that stay in the room with the screaming baby, and rather than get up, clamp their hand over the baby's mouth, and nose to stop the crying? Yeah suffocating them is the way to go. :grumble:
  • VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    People that honk their horn the second the light turns green.
    Neighbors who let their dogs bark non-stop, all hours of the day and let them use the bathroom in my yard.
    People who whine constantly about life but don't try to change anything.
    People who like drama and constantly create it.

Ok...that's about it! Lol.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    All of the above. PLUS

Parents who don't actually parent or pay attention to what their child is doing (I ended up with a black eye once when I worked in retail because the daughter was swinging a belt around and the mom wasn't paying any attention to her. Kid swung it right as I walked past, I tried to duck but the corner of the buckle caught me just on the edge of my eye socket. Turned black and swollen within seconds).

Parents who think they know everything about parenting just because they are a parent OR the people who aren't parents but think they know the best thing for your child and both types therefore feel the need to lecture everyone else about what they are doing wrong with their own kids or what you should and should not do when you do have kids.

Motorcylces that ride the line to get through traffic instead of staying in a lane.

My upstairs neighbor who thinks it's okay to play their music loud enough for me to understand the words.

The fact that I have to move in 2 weeks and still don't have a place to move to.

The fact that I am so easily distracted by MFP while at work knowing I have tons of work to do. :wink:
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Found one more this weekend. That little pine needle that gets stuck under your windshield wiper and causes a line across your windshield right at your eye level.... that annoyed me this weekend.
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    Stores that put up Christmas decorations in August!

When people drive down the wrong aisle in a parking lot.

There's many more!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options

You must not have kids... : )

Yeah no kidding. I used to think like this before I had a child. Then when I had the crying kid I couldnt find the off button.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    No offense to anyone, but abbreviations on the internet. Lyk, if u typ lyk this, or say ppl, u r soundin strnge. I understand things like LOL and IDK, but is it really heard to type out the word "people" or the word "you" or "are"?

This
    Found one more this weekend. That little pine needle that gets stuck under your windshield wiper and causes a line across your windshield right at your eye level.... that annoyed me this weekend.

This (those give me such a headache!)

People who chew loudly. I don't want to hear you chewing your food!

Parents who put their kids on leashes. Your kid isn't your damn dog!
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Racist jokes/slurs/comments of any kind. They are not funny, not ever.

Overreactions: yeah, it's annoying when there are potholes in the road, but you don't need to shout and get all riled up.

Any story beginning with "One time I was so high/drunk".
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options

People who chew loudly. I don't want to hear you chewing your food!
    This!!! My brother in-law does this!!!! Makes my eyes almost turn inside out of my head! Lip smacking noises!!! Grrrrr!!!!