New-ish

Options
I've never been "skinny" and have struggled with my weight my entire life. Its finally time that I take some action to becoming the fit "skinny" me I have always dreamed of. I always worry about what could happen to my health if i become too obese and that is one thing that will help keep me motivated to stay on track. The only thing I need now is some friends to help me along this journy. I cant wait to become friends with so many wonderful MFP people! :smile:

Replies

• SheaHF
    SheaHF Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oooh, I totally feel the same way! I've always been a curvy girl---not really fat, but always trying to lose a little weight. I have been trying all summer to lose weight from my first baby. I've lost some, but would really like to lose a bit more before the fall! My baby is 16 months old now and I am soooo tired of carrying around this extra weight. My goal for summer is to lose the baby weight (although more would always be welcome) and to strengthen my core again. I'm excited to gain a network of support!
  • lthornton07
    lthornton07 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hooray! Right there with you! As we both know from our past experiences that life sucks and sometimes it hands you a pile of crap. Sometimes that happens to be with health. I know that my family genes are doomed and my family is falling straight into the abyss. I would like to change that so that I can run around with my future babies and maybe teach them how important health is and staying healthy, fit and making the right choices can be! It effects your life and people around you! I think that what people need is the support of the people around them to help them with their goals. It does no one any good to have them crap on your wishes.