Time restricted eating health benefits

Options
This should generate some "healthy" discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhGDicfkmpI

Replies

• Phirrgus
    Phirrgus Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    Phirrgus wrote: »
    To all who commented, thanks. I stand by what I shared and you stand by yours. How wonderful it is that we can freely express. Nuff said, suggest we move on. What’s the weather supposed to be today?

That's not going to generate the healthy discussion you mentioned in your first post man...

What I truly don't understand is that you have people responding who have lived IF for years, sometimes decades..40 years in @snickerscharlie 's case if I'm not mistaken. Why aren't their points given the same credence as the gent in the video?

We can't state "to each their own" without giving due hearing to those who's 'own' differs from ours.

There's some interesting stuff going on regarding IF. It fits my eating patterns on quite a few days. I understand it, and I support it for those who choose to do it, but also recognize that for each point I may agree with, I need to be willing to hear the points that disagree with mine as well.

Your memory serves you well. Perhaps that's another undiscovered miracle advantage to IF? :D

I stopped eating breakfast in my early 20's. I'm 65 this year.

:D Just another reason why I love ya :)