I'm new and was referred here by a friend :)

Options
Hi all,

I'm happy to have found MFP. My best friend (boyslie72487) has wanted me to join for months. I'm finally ready to start my weight loss journey! I'm ready for a lifestyle change and am excited for the days, weeks, and months to come.

It's nice to "meet" you all! :)

Replies

• Tzipporah90
    Options
    WELCOME!!!
    I just started this site maybe 2 weeks ago and I love it. The love, care and concern of everyone in same boat as you in phenomenal and overwhelmingly encouraging and motivating. Welcome!!!
    Feel free to add me!
    Tzipporah
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Good decision! Peruse the boards for people your age who have about the same amount of weight to lose, and join a fitness challenge. Those are the best things I did when I started! Good luck and welcome!
  • peggles48
    Options
    Hi there, welcome to mfp! You will find it is a great tool to use to get to your goals. I love it!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    Welcome & you're in the right place for support!

Feel free to add me. We can do this together!
  • jaimevondawson
    Options
    Hey! Welcome!!:glasses:
  • s0l1tar1a
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me!
  • alexis92
    alexis92 Posts: 64
    Options
    welcome! i was referred to this site by a friend last january, and thank her all the time for telling me about it!
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What a great Fren you have...Welcome to MFP...ur going to love it.

Ur journey begins now... Congrats!
  • oktoberblu
    Options
    I'm new too...and loving it so far.
  • AJWriter
    AJWriter Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi there, I recently started again after a bit of down time but I do find this site really helpful and all the people are really supportive. AJ
  • boyslie72487
    boyslie72487 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'M THE FRIEND!!!!! I'm so happy you're here! You're gonna meet great people who will support you and keep you motivated! :flowerforyou: