pms sucks

Options
no questions here. I know exactly what my problem is,I just have to survive it for the next 6 or 7 days without eating everything that isn't nailed down. protein seems to have failed me this month, so i guess i will just have to gnaw on my knuckles, throw away anything that resembles a binge food and go to bed early and get up late to avoid the food. and I am a month away from my son's wedding so add that to the stress pile. gawwwwwwd.

Replies

• Sheeshy
    Sheeshy Posts: 133
    Options
    why, yes, it does suck.
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm right there with ya, I always feel super ravenous! And of course, your weight goes up (due to water weight/retention). You're not alone at least :-)
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!! Peri-menopause sucks too! Craving and fatigue! And nothing really helps except good old fashioned willpower. Oh well, stay strong! We'll make it through!
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Yep. It sucks. But for christ's sake, will the women on MFP put on their freaking big girl panties and start DEALING with it?!?! Why does everyone b*tch about this so freaking much??
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Oh for the love of goodness.. eat a cookie or some chocolate and I promise you'll feel so much better.

Depriving yourself is only going to make the cravings twice as bad.
  • stephski07
    Options
    Ha, i love that post, sorry you're struggling tho! It is flippin hard isn't it! If i wasn't stressed about work this week i'd be exactly the same!! Enjoy your sons wedding!!xxx.
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    hmmm quit complaining? I can do that or I can actually HURT somebody, I prefer to complain. Eat a cookie? Obviously you do NOT know what I am talking about, one cookie would never ever ever in a million years begin to satisfy the ravenous monster that lurks inside me when PMS hits. You could park me in a cookie factory and I would eat until the pms ran it's course. and yes, to those who get it, I am up 2lbs already from water retention which just makes you want to say WTF and go find a cookie factory.

I think I did say no question involved and it was just a rant. and believe me, normally I am a very NICE girl, just not for the next 7 days. EVen my beloved dogs should make sure to stay out of the way this week.