Planet Fitness Teen Challenge

AmyToys
AmyToys Posts: 11 Member
New here and just started changing my habits on Monday. One of my goals is to sign up for a gym by the end of this week. My teenage son asked to join with me. Just heard this morning that Planet Fitness is offering free basic access to their gym between today and September 1, 2019 for any teen between 15-18 years of age. I’m thrilled! Not only will we have something to do together, it’s something healthy for both of us and will keep him active throughout the summer. I will only have to pay a monthly membership for myself until I get him his own membership in the fall. All PF locations are participating. Sign up also gives teens an opportunity to enter a college scholarship sweepstakes. No credit card or checking information required. Just proof of age and a parent must go with the teen to sign up if under 18. After the initial sign up teens can go with or without their parent. Great Deal!

Replies

• NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Working out together is great for bonding!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    That's awesome! I've been going to a Planet Fitness for years and really like it. I have taken my grown kids with me a couple of times because I have the black membership and can take a guest with me anytime. My daughter likes working out but lives 30 minutes away, so we don't always have the opportunity. Having a workout partner is wonderful!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Grandmmother heard this and asked granddaughter to go to PF with her and also sign up for scholarship.

Grandaughter & parent went to same PF the next day and person at counter said there was a challenge but no scholarship opportunity. It didn't exist...lol.