Not losing weight but counting calories and carbs!

13»

Replies

• mlk1987
    mlk1987 Posts: 23 Member
    Each block of butter has 8 tablespoons so each little square is a 1 tablespoon .. thanks so much again for looking and seeing what I need to correct I really appreciate it I am going to take in all this advice!!
  • mlk1987
    Should I get a digital scale for weighing ?
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    mlk1987 wrote: »

YES.
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited May 2019
    mlk1987 wrote: »

Yes. Today I had the same breakfast as yesterday. A simple cheese sandwich with two medium tomatoes. The cheese was cut into uniform cubes and I used an equal number of them, but every single component of my sandwich today did not weigh the same as yesterday, and today's breakfast was 88 calories higher than yesterday's. If you look at them side by side you wouldn't be able to tell the difference!

ETA: go back to the peanut butter picture upthread, no way you would guess one is several hundred calories higher.
  • blobby10
    blobby10 Posts: 357 Member
    I actually weighted out my peanut butter yesterday and found that I was having much less than I was logging so it can work both ways!! :D
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    blobby10 wrote: »
    I actually weighted out my peanut butter yesterday and found that I was having much less than I was logging so it can work both ways!! :D

Yes, happens to me with frying oil and ice cream, but sadly that's all there is.
  • mlk1987
    So li lowered my calorie intake but 100 last week and I’ve lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks! Finally !