Reality Bites ... but it's time for me to leave Denial

Options
I am new, posting or sharing is completely and utterly out of my comfort zone. I didn't/don't want to, but if I am really ready to change, then here is a start. I started working with a trainer this week and she recommended this site to me, so I am embracing change, I am forcing myself out of the comfort zone that has allowed me to become someone I don't know or like ... I am facing reality this week and it is seriously difficult ... here we go

Replies

• MaudeBeige
    MaudeBeige Posts: 282
    Options
    Zepha I LOVE the title of your thread... Really made me chuckle!

Sounds like you're already on the right track - a trainer of your own! :happy:

Great to see you here, add me if you're looking for some support.
  • kitkatkait
    kitkatkait Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too! You can add me if you'd like. I'm not big on posting either...but I'm trying to get used to it. It's just a little weird at first, I guess.
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wishing you Good in ur Endeavor...Welcome 2 the club. :flowerforyou:
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Don't be afraid to ask for advice. Ignore the angry people. Use the search tool. And you should be good :))
  • slimmom2b
    Options
    I'm new too. I have neve posted, ever. I started my "lifestyle change" 4 days ago. I don't like the word diet, lol. I swear this is the hardest thing I have ever done..

3182578.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • soknurdy
    soknurdy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Getting on the train is the hardest part, but as long as you make no stops for distraction, you'll be well on your way to your destination in no time! Good luck!
  • mrslightfoot21
    mrslightfoot21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your on the right track and good luck to you on your weight loss journey.