Replies

• laceygaywilson
    laceygaywilson Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    165.8!!! YEEEEEEEES!!!
  • Audreyonfire
    Audreyonfire Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job. Keep up that good work. You're almost there.
  • sunscoutie
    sunscoutie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh. I am the SAME weight and I have 10 more to go also! Had a baby in 2017 (gained a smooth 50lbs...and still fighting to come back from it!). I am 5'3.5".

Whats your routine with nutrition and fitness?
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've been shedding a lot this last month! Congratulations on your effort and commitment.
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    sunscoutie wrote: »
    Oh my gosh. I am the SAME weight and I have 10 more to go also! Had a baby in 2017 (gained a smooth 50lbs...and still fighting to come back from it!). I am 5'3.5".

Whats your routine with nutrition and fitness?

I am an all things in moderation kind of person!! Trying to stay under 1400 calories and I wanna burn at least 1500-2000 calories 5 days a week!! I wanna run 3 miles in 30 mins.....right now I'm at 33 mins for 3 miles (took me a life time to get here 😱😝👊) I want to be able to mountain bike 5 miles in thirty minutes! I want to run and ride 3 times a week!! Yoga and calisthenics at least 5 days!! I'm getting closer to hitting all my goals!!! The scale has actually kinda gone to the back burner!! I weigh in daily more to learn than to see the number fall. It's interesting to see what happens when I work out, eat, stress!! This time losing the weight has been so different!! My mind feels healed more than my body!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    frida001 wrote: »
    Wow! You've been shedding a lot this last month! Congratulations on your effort and commitment.

Thank you!! Been working hard!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    Well this is gonna be the summer of me!!! I wanna hit 150 now!! I'm up a lil 166.4!! Not stressing. Mostly water and salt bloat!! Been super busy and haven't had time to think healthy!!! Back to the grind y'all!! New pic when I hit 150 y'all!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    https://youtu.be/ft_DXwgUXB0

Watch this video!! This has so many good points!!!

The best things in life are on the other side of terror!!!! Ooooooo WISDOM YALL!!

I needed that this morning!!

Hope this video fires you up like it just did me!!!!!
  • umbramirror
    umbramirror Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so good. Congratulations and keep it up. 😄
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    s0z3x4lw7mrc.jpg

Back up a lil!! Dug in this morning killed a run!!!! Throat punching goals today!!!!! Oh yeah!!!! Thank Y'all for your support!!! My goal: the best I can be!!!!!
  • laceygaywilson
    Options
    Well I've been on an emotional rollercoaster!!! So sitting about the same as I was before!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!