Chocoholic on a mission

Options
Good morning, fellow Fitness Pals! Just completed Day 1 & I’m determined to do this. My biggest challenges are evenings & making time for exercise. I’d love to hear your best tips. Go!

Replies

• ilovekiwis
    ilovekiwis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My tip is: Walk or bike during daily errands. It's a great way to get in some extra activity during your usual routine.

Good luck! I just started logging myself. Look out for a friend request :)
  • CeeCeeCarra
    CeeCeeCarra Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi... Fellow chocoholic here! And boy does that mess up my food diary! Hahah!

Regarding exercise, I find that at the end of pretty much any day, I can look back and find that I did in fact have time to work out but just didn’t (for whatever the reason may be). I do a lot of negative self-talk which is really bad when trying to lose weight and get back in some kind of shape. Anyway, I often tell myself to just “Do It!”, “Go to the gym.”, “Go for a walk.”, etc., and then without thinking much about it, grab my ear buds, put on some good music and GO.

Of course, it doesn’t always work that way, but it’s what often gets me going. Once I’m working out, I do actually enjoy it (as long as I can keep my negative “inner voice” SILENT! LOL.)

I also think it’s important to find something you ENJOY doing. You’ll be more likely to stay with it. If you like walking/jogging and nature, hit a trail. If you like a gym atmosphere, join (Planet Fitness is inexpensive). If you l have a dog, it’s a great reason to get out for that walk!

Wishing you all the best!!!! See ya around! (((Hugs)))
  • IsKingaskinnyyet
    IsKingaskinnyyet Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi chocoholic I'm as well Haha
    Fighting with that though. Feel free to add me I'm active and suportive person looking for suportive friends.
  • w_w_k
    w_w_k Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've recently started tracking my steps, I constatntly get reminders of how close I am to my daily target which seems to motivate me to walk more. Also you dont actually realise how much excercise (walking) you get on a average day.