Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Healthy Recipes for dinner?

amandalynk
amandalynk Posts: 23 Member
My boyfriend is super picky but he wants to get healthy with me.. Any dinner recipes you recommend? He LOVES pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs and tacos. I am willing to try anything.

Replies

• phedre87
    phedre87 Posts: 10
    So I don't know if you'd consider this a healthy pizza recipe but I do and it is DELICIOUS! I use pizza dough from a local bread company that is refrigerated. (flour, salt, yeast). After it rises, stretch dough. Brush with olive oil (good quality) and 2 cloves finely chopped garlic. I then take a small amount of goat cheese crumbles and mash them up in small bowl with salt, pepper, and the juice of 1/2 a small lemon. I sort of just daub this on and smear it around a bit. Then I sprinkle grated mozzarella on about 4 oz. After this I throw on some cherry tomatoes (halved, tossed with olive oil, salt, pepper). Then I slice up a summer squash or zucchini thin and lay the slices on where there's room. Brush them with oil, pepper the pizza and a squeeze from the remaining lemon 1/2 over zucchini. Bake for about 22 minutes. Throw some arugula on it and bake another 3 minutes. So good with white wine. My boyfriend thought it was the best pizza he'd ever had and I didn't feel guilty about it since it was heavy on the veggies!
  • hi there

Get one of Jamie Oliver's cook books - they are fantastic and he makes pizza too. Nothing like the taste of real food! :happy: :happy: