Need friends for more motivation and support

Beka3608
Beka3608 Posts: 33 Member
I am looking to add more people for motivation, also love chatting and supporting other along this journey. Over the years I've lost myself and now trying to find myself again and lose weight along the way. Right now training for a 5k so would love to add some new friends

Replies

• Rashardsgirl
    Rashardsgirl Posts: 4 Member
    Hey you could add me...i need all the help and support as well. I would love to cheer each other on.
  • kiishka1
    kiishka1 Posts: 11 Member
    Feel free to add me too ,I am at the start of my journey trying to run 3 miles days a week to start with.
  • brandivaldez19
    brandivaldez19 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me needing modification too
  • KMatovina
    KMatovina Posts: 16 Member
    Girl please feel free to add me! I literally have 2 friends on here and I am DYING for some more social support while I lose weight. I have a great family support system around me, but I am the only one my size and the only one who is actively trying to lose weight.
  • Fat2FitMiMi
    Fat2FitMiMi Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me too if I have't already requested you :-)
  • lisatschaekofske
    lisatschaekofske Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me. I need friends to motivate me
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 38,512 Member
    You are welcome to add me ....Would love to support/encourage/cheer anyone on their journey :)
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • TMZ777
    TMZ777 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello everyone !! I’m on a fitness mission and I’m looking for fitness pals to share it with! Feel free to add me!😊
  • robinslifejourney
    robinslifejourney Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me. I have over 200lbs to lose. I could use all the support I can get, but I will do the same in return.
  • Ginamarie_39
    Ginamarie_39 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello...feel free to add me. Always seeking motivation and tips. Have an awesome day!😊
  • cathymgaughan
    cathymgaughan Posts: 1 Member
    I’ve never tried the Community before. I am diabetic and need to lose weight for my health. I’m not sure how it works, but I would love to get some support from others.
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • danner1983
    danner1983 Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love to for us to motivate each other.
  • LeslieAresa
    LeslieAresa Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me. I lost 64lbs and I gained back 32 lbs. I lost myself too and looking for fitness pals for motivation.
  • paigevietzke
    paigevietzke Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm starting on my weight loss journey with at least 70 pounds to go! I'm a nurse and I realized just how outta shape I've become, so I'm trying to become the best role model for my patients. I'd love to help keep you motivated and have someone to keep me responsible for my actions Haha
  • lindaevans4356
    lindaevans4356 Posts: 13 Member
    Hi add me I need weight loss buddies too plus would be nice to make new friends in general I’m here to lose weight too I want to lose another 1st8lb maybe more but going to go with that for now and see how I feel when I get to that goal lol my names linda btw I’m 45 I’m from Liverpool but live in Staffordshire now.
  • Toaster05
    Toaster05 Posts: 20 Member
    Add me!! In fact everyone add me!! I'm currently recovering from a mild heart attack, so while I'm not Mr Marathon I do my bit and I'm always interested in how others are getting on.
  • fat2slim
    fat2slim Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me. I’ve been doing WW but have now cancelled my subscription. I’m try calorie counting now to lose another 10lbs but struggling with it.