New to myfitnesspal :)

Options
mjativa
mjativa Posts: 46 Member
Hey all! I just signed up on Monday and am excited to join this site! It's been a while since I've done a weight loss plan...I would say 10 years and my demise was my tall skinny boyfriend who can eat anything he wants and not gain 1 single pound. I on the other hand can just look at a slice of pizza and gain 5 pounds. lol So now I'm back on the right track and watching my calorie intake and committing myself to working out 3 - 4 days a week. I do like my saltys and my sweets so it's going to be tough but I'm committed and hopefully I'll make some friends who can encourage me and I'll do the same for them. :D

-marcela

Replies

• chantaljl
    Options
    welcome! :)
    the people on here are very supportive! You're welcome to add me
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Hi and welcome! After all different weight-loss 'programs', this is just the best for me! Friend me if you would like.
  • Cara2Me
    Cara2Me Posts: 60
    Options
    Hello and Welcome~ I have been using this site for about two weeks now. I LOVE IT! It has kept me focused, motivated and committed. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mledespot
    Options
    Welcome! I am new myself - the people are fabulous and very encouraging!!
  • kheavin0928
    kheavin0928 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me as well! I always joke with my friends that if I even think about looking at a cheeseburger, my butt instantly expands, so imagine what would happen if I actually ate one! LOL So I totally get where you're coming from there...my husband is 6'6" so he can pretty much eat whatever he wants because he's got such a tall frame! I've had to remind myself that my 5'3" stature just can't keep up like his can...Haha
  • roadrunner8383
    roadrunner8383 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Completely understand!! Unfortunately for my husband it finally caught up with him as well!! So he just joined the gym with me. Everyone seems amazingly supportive here! Feel free to add me.