Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder support group!

Options
Tell me if this sounds familiar…

You or someone you know really want community, but it feels like a struggle to show up to a support group because:
🙈It will take up too much physical and emotional energy.
🙈You often feel even worse afterwards bc it reminded you of everything you don’t want to think about.
🙈There’s sometimes this feeling like people are competing over who’s suffering the most.
🙈Your back is in pain and it will hurt to travel and sit in an uncomfortable chair, leaving you more exhausted afterwards

Yes, it’s so important to honor your feelings and have a support group to share struggles. Yes there are moments when it is 💯 OK to feel all the feels and completely wallow. Grieve deeply.

But I know you also just want a space to SIMPLY 👏 FEEL 👏BETTER! 👏 I’m so excited to share with you a new group I created!
🌟 Online, no need to use up all your spoons! Show up when it’s best for you.
🌟 A focus on our strengths. We are not powerless to our circumstances; we step into our power! No matter how challenging. In fact, ESPECIALLY when it’s hard.
🌟 Mindfulness practice. Tarot. Woo woo. Abundance mindset. Gratitude. Celebrate our victories!
🌟Collaboration of the things that ARE working that we all deserve to expand our knowledge about! (Nutrition, exercises, resources, scientific research, books, etc).
🌟 Self care. Fun. Community. Humor. Creativity.
YOU:
🦓 Diagnosed with Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (or EDS type 3, Joint Hypermobility Syndrome).
🦓Ready to feel better.
🦓 Love participating in a group. (Also, it’s introvert friendly don’t worry!)
🦓 Pro-active in finding solutions.
🦓 Craving a compassionate community.
🦓Feeling scattered and just want a one-stop-shop for healing!
🦓Open minded
🦓 Excited to take the next steps!!!
I’ve got 7 more spaces available for FREE, so comment below👇with a HELL YEAH or a 🌟 emoji to RESERVE YOUR SPOT!
The door closes in 3 days.
Also, if you know someone else who would benefit from this (a friend, family member, patient, client etc.), feel free to share or tag them in the comments below!

Replies

• CharlizeGraves
    CharlizeGraves Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    It’s a Facebook group so let me know if you want the link to sign up. Probably easier to add me as a friend and send message! 🌟