Friends?

kariii24
kariii24 Posts: 7 Member
edited May 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Who wants to add each other as friends to keep each other motivated? My name is Kari James, I am 22, I have PCOS and I am pre diabetic.

Replies

• ASheckles
    ASheckles Posts: 2 Member
    Hi Kari! I am Ana and I am 35. I have been overweight all my life and been on more diets than I can count. I struggle with binging and stress is a huge trigger. My husband and mother are both sick plus I have a teenager so stress follows me daily. Looking to find some healthier outlets.
  • Mk2wagn
    Mk2wagn Posts: 1,459 Member
    Hey there I like motivational friends 😀 feel free to add me
  • AimeeLGosse
    AimeeLGosse Posts: 24 Member
    Heya! Add me if you like! I'm a mom of six. Diabetic, but not on medication. I've lost 40 pounds with 40 to go. You can really help yourself in the pre diabetic stage with diet and exercise. You can do it!!
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Always looking for motivational friends :) 34, mother of three and I have lost 47 lbs since November. Looking for about 40 - 60 more to go. Will decide when I get closer.
  • porcelanmermaid
    porcelanmermaid Posts: 60 Member
    Always looking for motivational friends. Feel free to add me
  • purwonder
    purwonder Posts: 25 Member
    Hi there. You’re very young and are aware that you are prediabetic. If you start making even the smallest lifestyle changes now, you can reverse your condition. Good luck on MFP.
  • MaisKolben99
    MaisKolben99 Posts: 2 Member
    Been here for a few months but don't have any friends on MFP hope you don't mind if I add you.