The NEW selfie thread with no rules

Replies

• PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    h8p6dvpuu96i.jpeg
    Woke up very early this morning after going to bed extremely late and seen my little mans face was extremely swollen so rushed in to see the doctor turns out he has photo sensitivity (allergy to the sun). But don’t mind my extremely exhausted and makeupless face super early waiting to see the doctor! My poor little buddy.

Your kid is adorable! Those cheeks!

They're swollen, don't pinch them.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Panda eyes reporting in.

2j7e7k9jc9rn.jpeg
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 Posts: 1,673 Member
    h8p6dvpuu96i.jpeg
    Woke up very early this morning after going to bed extremely late and seen my little mans face was extremely swollen so rushed in to see the doctor turns out he has photo sensitivity (allergy to the sun). But don’t mind my extremely exhausted and makeupless face super early waiting to see the doctor! My poor little buddy.

First of all you look great without makeup Hun! Love the natural look. Second, I hope your little man feels better soon. Glad you got it figured out. ❤️
  • Mm2Hh7
    Mm2Hh7 wrote: »
    zrhtdzkmaaui.jpeg
    Get your workout in today! Hope everyone has a great day! :smiley:

🤩
    You don't see too many women in their early 20's getting married these days....

Hahaha well look who my new best friend is!! (I’m 38) Thanks! 🤗
  • Mm2Hh7
    yqluo7zv96uc.jpeg

😍 Jessy, please grace us with your presence in this thread more often!
  • JessRoch247
    JessRoch247 Posts: 9 Member

yqluo7zv96uc.jpeg

iv07uot721bs.gif

😏
  • JessRoch247
    JessRoch247 Posts: 9 Member
    yqluo7zv96uc.jpeg

😍 Jessy, please grace us with your presence in this thread more often!

Haha thanks Jess! 😃
  • JasonlRoeder
    JasonlRoeder Posts: 729 Member
    Happy hump day folks
  • Mm2Hh7
    Happy hump day folks

Happy Hump Day to you Sir
  • The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_
    The_Devil_In_Miss_Jones_ Posts: 2,069 Member
    yqluo7zv96uc.jpeg

What's the snack? We only see you 🤷‍♀️ :D
    22nmoqwonn4p.jpeg
    Good Morning! French Toast anyone?

I'm on my way! :)
    Happy hump day folks

Happy hump day to you too :)
  • Mm2Hh7
    22nmoqwonn4p.jpeg

I'm on my way! :)

Yay! Breakfast with a babe like you?? 😍
  • cwhelanosu
    cwhelanosu Posts: 12 Member
    22nmoqwonn4p.jpeg

I'll take 6 slices please
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    h8p6dvpuu96i.jpeg

Your kid is adorable! Those cheeks!

Lmao thank you! His cheeks aren’t normally this big, he’s just swollen 😂 but he looks like a completely different kid all swollen up. I kept asking him “where’s my baby? What have you done with my baby?” And he kept saying “right here mommy!”
  • rickiimarieee
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    h8p6dvpuu96i.jpeg

As others have said - I prefer your make up less face - great f’ing teeth btw

Thanks! They look super white because I got a tan going on 😂
  • rickiimarieee
    jruch23 wrote: »
    h8p6dvpuu96i.jpeg

You're pretty even without makeup!! 😃
    Awh thank you so much! 😀
    tams_89 wrote: »
    h8p6dvpuu96i.jpeg

Aww hope he is ok 😚
    Thanks! 😀 yeah he’s doing great, he doesn’t even notice it which is great it’s not like painful or anything! Swelling has gone down!
    h8p6dvpuu96i.jpeg

First of all you look great without makeup Hun! Love the natural look. Second, I hope your little man feels better soon. Glad you got it figured out. ❤️

Thank you so much! 😀
    He’s doing much better! The good news is that like it didn’t irritate him or anything. He had no idea his face was even swollen or had a rash. He just kept playing and talking like his normal self! Doctor said it should only happen this once like this because it’s his first time out in the sun for that long in months, but just to lather him up in a thick sunscreen lotion to create a barrier between his skin and the sun.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    cuqv43hbu1b2.jpeg
    The smell of fresh manure in the mornings 🤢

Welcome to owning horses. ;)