29 taking on 30 (I’m ready to loose weight)

Options
Hey guys I’m 29 and turning 30 at the end of the year.😱
I’ve been struggling to loose weight and have been going to a gym on and off the last year.
I’ve just locked in a personal trainer and started using my fitness pal to track my calories.
My goal is to go from my current weight 80kg to 65kg! So a 15kg weight loss. It’s a big goal but I’m truly ready to make a lifestyle change that will propel me throughout my adulthood.
Feel free to reach out to swap ideas and advice. I would love to get to know you and support each other through the process.

Thanks
Erin 😊

Replies

• Mk2wagn
    Mk2wagn Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Hi happy to support, feel free to add me
  • erinlouisestuttle
    erinlouisestuttle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Mk2wagn wrote: »
    Hi happy to support, feel free to add me

Thanks so much I will 👍🏼
  • nomasexcuses
    nomasexcuses Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Girl I am right there with you! I turn 30 in June! My goal in January was to lose 30 by 30 but that didn't happen. But that's okay. I can at least enter my 30's actively working toward my goal! Feel free to add!
  • erinlouisestuttle
    erinlouisestuttle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Girl I am right there with you! I turn 30 in June! My goal in January was to lose 30 by 30 but that didn't happen. But that's okay. I can at least enter my 30's actively working toward my goal! Feel free to add!

So awesome 👏🏼 it’s all about the lifestyle change and caring for your future self. I certainly don’t feel like I’m thirty yet I’m in a bit of denial still 🤦🏽‍♀️ but I know I want to be a better version of myself in my thirties than in my twenties. There’s still so much life to live, thrive and enjoy! I would be stoked to share our journeys together, thank you for your support- Erin
  • MuscleKrush
    MuscleKrush Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck.with your journey.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    The best advice I ever received is to stay consistent with diet and exercise. Of course, live your life and don't be afraid to have the glass of champagne or the slice of cake or whatever, and life wouldn't be worth living without pizza and beer, but always come back to your plan.

The times I've faltered with progress are always from taking too much time off from the plan. This is what worked for me, anyway. That and reminding myself that it's a marathon, not a sprint.
  • ringram1989
    ringram1989 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I’m 30 and just started my lifestyle change and I’m looking to loose a lot of weight following a pregnancy and c section :) feel free to add me and message. It’s good to share the ups and downs of becoming healthier x