100lbs to go!

Options
So starting my weight loss journey I’ve lost a couple of lbs ... only 100lbs to go 😖😫

Would love to have people on my fitness pal who are either where I am, mid journey or reached this giant goal?

Comment and I’ll add you or just add always nice to meet new people xx

Replies

• CTcutie
    CTcutie Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You will get there!! You can add me :smiley: I've been successful here and almost got to my goal... then I got off-track (stopped logging, ate whatever, pretty much stopped exercising, BUT I'm back!) Also- do NOT let that deter you... Once you have the skills you need to succeed, you can always get back into the swing of things. Just be as kind to yourself (mentally/verbally) as you are with your friends!
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    a couple of pounds is great, keep it up! slow and steady...
  • cynthobrien
    cynthobrien Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’d love to make some friends in the same boat! I’ve lost some but have a way to go still lol
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,579 Member
    Options
    You've got this! When I'm done it'll be around 100 pounds down. I lost and maintained over the last few years and am ready to lose the rest. It seems like so much, but time will pass even if we dont change and I'd rather be proud of myself on the way!
  • kandiboggs
    kandiboggs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost almost 30 lbs so far, and need to lose about 90 more.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I've dropped 21 pounds. I need to drop exactly 100 pounds to hit my goal.

It's both encouraging and discouraging. I mean, it's working. Just painfully slow, with a very long way to go.
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I still have a decent way to go, but I have lost 115 pounds from my highest weight. It is hard, but very doable! Trying not to get lost and discouraged along the way is the hardest part. Feel free to friend me and best of luck!
  • shonaealyssa
    shonaealyssa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good job lady! Youre doing awesome!
    Add me if youd like. I would love to have a friend doing the same as me.
    Same 100+. Something that really helps me is mini goals. So id like to lose 100+ plus, but for right now my goal is to be lose 20 more by my birthday (end of july) and then another 39 by january. It really helps me keep sight of goals with short term accomplishments.
  • hoarder55
    hoarder55 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 3 pounds away from my 100th pound. I started Sept 1, 18, took a break for a month of vacation in December. Its taken me 8 months. I think I know how to do it.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    Check out the Success Stories board. There are a lot of people around here who have lost in the triple digits. I lost 100 pounds and have been maintaining in my optimal BMI range for 1.5 years.