Need help with Accountability!!!

Hey Everybody!!!
I’ve been on/off this programme for 2 years now!!! I take 1 step forward and 2 steps back. I need help to stay accountable and motivated. HELP!!

Replies

• warrenpillay
    warrenpillay Posts: 39 Member
    Add me as a friend we can support each other💪
  • bookstitch
    bookstitch Posts: 86 Member
    Happy to support and motivate! I've been on and off this for a few years now, and am currently trying to make healthy choices part of my every day lifestyle. Add me if you'd like :)
  • Rotti548
    Rotti548 Posts: 203 Member
    Feel free to add me if you’d like. Been off of here for awhile but glad to be back. Be glad to help.
  • jerrys2
    jerrys2 Posts: 1 Member
    MFP is part of my daily routine. If you want to see what I eat and burn, I'm happy to share as motivation that a healthier person can be accomplished while living a slightly modified normal life. Even with my Peanut M&M addiction. :) and dark chocolate... I may ask questions about your logging from time-to-time as I like learning from others.
  • annie2113
    annie2113 Posts: 6 Member
    You and I both. I’ve download and deleted the app more times than I can remember and I would really love to stay consistent with it but I’ve found myself in the past letting a meal slide then letting a day, week and eventually giving up. Maybe we can help each. I’d love to see some results for us all.
  • rach9898
    rach9898 Posts: 46 Member
    I've been struggling with the same thing. I feel like my weight has been going up and down. I'm done with this though, and ready to lose.
  • bryerangel
    bryerangel Posts: 30 Member
    You can add me . I lost 89 lbs with mfp. I’m back after a long absence to try and lose more !!
  • Pinkytiffy
    Pinkytiffy Posts: 37 Member
    Add me too!! ATL girl living in Chicago now. Went from 208lbs to 166lbs over 2 years and the struggle to lose more is still real!!