5’8 goal of 125 and how did you achieve?

If you have achieved between 125-135 let me know your story and share pics :) I understand this may be too low for some, I am small framed and do swimsuit modeling.

Replies

• Booksandoceans
    Booksandoceans Posts: 38 Member
    I’m 5’7” and have been maintaining between 117 (like one day) and 123 for the past year. I aim for 119. I track everything and eat about 1200 calories a day on the days I’m above 120 (today 120.6) and on days I’m below I aim for 1400 calories a day. I’m no swimsuit model but have a small frame.
  • Cakey321
    Cakey321 Posts: 6 Member
    What did you come from? Thanks sweetie! Do you eat back exercise?
  • Booksandoceans
    Way too big due to some medications I’d been on causing weight gain (as in 8 pounds a week!) I was in the high 180s which was humiliating. I’m very private and told no one about the health stuff, which had been going on for about 15 years, so people may have assumed I was “just fat.” Today I was 119.8 so I ate 1400. :) I do eat back exercise calories and occasionally don’t weigh myself (while traveling). I track all food and weigh every day I’m home.

I’m usually pretty happy being between 119.0 and 121.0. By eating less when I am at and above 120 it helps minimize the days I have above 121. So much easier to lose two pounds than it is to lose twenty!
  • Booksandoceans
    I’m also 41 with little muscle tone and frail bones. (Remember hidden medical conditions.... I’m not super thin despite my low weight....)