I'm NOT going to do it!!!!!!

Options
I. AM. NOT. GOING. TO. USE. FOOD. TO. COMFORT. ME. WHILE. I. MOVE. ON. FROM. MY. BREAK. UP!

Just setting here reminding myself this, a lot. I ended things with an emotionally and mentally abusive man. He was very controlling and I moved on! Still been hard, he has moved out of the "I'm sorry, sugar. We can get through this" phase to the, "You are a controling B#$@, let me know when your off your period and you're no longer phsycho" btw not on my period.... Anyway I am not going to eat my way through this. This is the first time I feel like I could actually hit my goal, he isn't stopping me and I'm not stopping me either. I deserve more!!

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,832 Member
    Options
    You've got this!!!!!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,594 Member
    Options
    You DO deserve more! You don't need to put up with that crap and did something right kicking him to the curb. Now take care of YOU by treating yourself right. You can do this!
  • yukfoo
    yukfoo Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Living well is the best revenge.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I used to eat to feel like I had some kind of control over my life when the man in my life was domineering. when I realized it was his controlling behavior that made me eat... I stopped and took control of my life again. I'd catch myself eating pieces of bread each time I felt helpless. ( I never keep bread in the house now too) Making that connection was the first step to ending that responsive eating habit to his bad personality.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    It’s a good rule never to date anyone who calls you a b word. You’re well out of this one.

Whenever I want to stress eat, I find it helps to seek out other things I enjoy. Herbal tea, good music, swimming, dancing. Even little things like nice fingernails.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I totally hear you, good for you and take good care of yourself. You DO deserve better!
  • 1991court
    1991court Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    It’s a good rule never to date anyone who calls you a b word. You’re well out of this one.

Whenever I want to stress eat, I find it helps to seek out other things I enjoy. Herbal tea, good music, swimming, dancing. Even little things like nice fingernails.

He never did before, that started in the last few days.... calling me a B