What’s you favourite song when you do exercise?

2»

Replies

• Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Dvorak 9th Symphony.
  • liz0269
    liz0269 Posts: 139 Member
    When I am outside I listen to nature.
    When I am using the treadmill, I listen to my Piano Guys station on Pandora.
    When I am using the elliptical or lifting weights, I listen to old school hip hop on Pandora. Pump Up The Volume, etc.
    Especially when I am reverse direction on the elliptical. It takes me back to roller skating in high school. Yes, I am old.
    307114882 Posts: 45 Member
    liz0269 wrote: »
    When I am outside I listen to nature.
    When I am using the treadmill, I listen to my Piano Guys station on Pandora.
    When I am using the elliptical or lifting weights, I listen to old school hip hop on Pandora. Pump Up The Volume, etc.
    Especially when I am reverse direction on the elliptical. It takes me back to roller skating in high school. Yes, I am old.

what a great lifestyle.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Little Lion Man.
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    My "Walk" playlist includes U2, Sting and Nickelback, plus assorted 80s songs. My fave is "Simply Irresistible" by Robert Palmer, it really gets me going.
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 260 Member
    Breath with me by prodigy. I like the glitch mob remix. Gets me pumped
  • tccroston
    tccroston Posts: 34 Member
    I’ve been getting into Twiddle lately.

You can’t go wrong with The Grateful Dead.

If you’re a band geek, search out marching bands! Then you can relive your glory days on the field while you’re on the treadmill. Michigan State put out Sesame Street and Mister Roger’s Neighborhood that are in regular rotation.

System of a Down

Bill Monroe

Podcasts

I’m all over the board. I guess it all depends on what I’m in the mood for at the time.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    I rotate out songs on my running playlist every couple weeks, but there is always at least one Walk the Moon song on it.