Hello guys!

Options
Hey everyone, my name is Dan. I've been using this site off and on since about 2012-2013 but recently started to take it more seriously.

A trip to my doctor's office recently had me pretty shook up about my weight (being right on 300LB on the dot)

My weight is distributed extremely well over my body, so I kind of lost track of it. I was shaken I weighed that much.

Fast forward a good two months or so using this site again and my last step on the scale has me at 278.something and I'm extremely excited to keep going.

My diet before was extremely bad, my calorie intake was wild looking back on it. Now I'm taking in about 1800 a day and burning about 200-400 a day at work walking around.

I used to drink tons of soda and eat lots of sweets, icecream etc and I've completely phased all of that out. I strictly only drink water and the occasional tea or diet soda.

My goal is to hit 240 by the end of the summer. My goal from my doctor was to lose 10% of my weight in 6 months (30 Pounds) and I plan on crushing that easily.

Looking forward to talking to you guys more!

Replies

• nisie3
    nisie3 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Your weight loss so far is already impressive! Keep it up, you can ABSOLUTELY do this.