Support friends wanted

Options
Banana200211
Banana200211 Posts: 11 Member
Hi there I'm 32 years old and currently weigh 217. I would like to loose roungly 50 pounds. I just want to be comfortable with myself and feel pretty again. And maybe not feel like I'm dying when I work out. I stress eat and I like sweets which is a problem. Any one want to support me?

Replies

• tformal
    tformal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Im just restarting this journey and have a pretty empty friend list ! please feel free to add
  • kandiboggs
    kandiboggs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am 33 and currently weigh 230. I've been losing for about 2 months now and would love to have some new friends. I too have dealt with stress/emotional eating -thats how I ballooned up to 258 at one point!
  • Retrobaker
    Retrobaker Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Restarting my journey to a better self as well. Feel free to add me as a friend😊
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Recently restarted my journey as well! I'm 32 and I have a stress/emotional eating habit that I'm trying to manage through! I started out at 177 and am currently sitting at 155 aiming to lose another 15 or so. Add me!!
  • cassgospo
    cassgospo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    After a week of contemplating on if I was going to go back to mfp, I realized this is the only way I really have managed to lose weight and keep it off! So back to day one 😅! I would love some motivational friends on here! Feel free to add me!
  • NSthingoldline
    NSthingoldline Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    First off, you ARE pretty...and courageous for putting yourself and your health first. Feel free to add me.
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me... I’ve just turned 37, suffer with major spinal issues over the past 6 years and as a result have turned to comfort eating and ballooned. Exercise is difficult, I’m managing 15 minutes of slow walking before everything goes into spasm. Started on this process (again) almost 5 weeks ago weighing 215... just hit onederland earlier this week but a long way to go still. Know I can do this, lost 4 stone around 3 years ago but as pain got worse then food became more and I piled it all back on again... grrr. So it needs to come off once and for all now! Let’s keep each other motivated 🙂 hi to everyone xx
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That was and is some of the best motivation for me. I want to look in the mirror and not hate myself, I don't want my daughter hearing me talk about being "fat and miserable" and if I stay that way, I'm sure she will hear it even if I try my hardest to keep it from her. I will gladly help support you along the way if you would like to add me :) I'm 30, HW: 308, CW: 193 GW: Whenever I look in the mirror and feel okay on a consistent basis
  • cassieameliaburton
    cassieameliaburton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Would love to give and receive support , I am just starting out again, weight has always been a battle for me. I'm 32 F I'm 100kgs 168cm. Stay at home mum so no ability to gym no support network.
    I have a crazy sweet tooth and these people who say I'm to stressed to eat , well I'm like wheres the fridge, complete emotional eater ( needs to stop)
    I have just had my pelvis fused so am starting off slowly but I need to do something just light exercises.
    I'm trying to set myself little goals such as water intake , counting calories, reach x amount of steps per day and trying to build on.
    I would like to lose 15kgs by end of this year, not sure if this is achievable but hoping so.
    Please add me if you think we can help each other ( not sure how this app work's as yet)
  • roobella
    roobella Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've added you. I'm 35 and started at 191lbs currently sitting at 180lbs and aiming for 140lbs possibly 133lbs at a push. Like yourself I'm at home with my kids when I'm not at work and majorly stress eat.
  • Tammiann1961
    Tammiann1961 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’m also struggle and I would like friends, I will support anyone I can. PLEASE ADD ME!
  • rachie823
    rachie823 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add 😌 I’m new here and my friends list is dry
  • TRD66
    TRD66 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Been on for a number of years. I do okay, but I have some lapses, like everyone does. Here to help :smiley: