Whats your take on MiO?

Options
the water flavoring MiO... I like it ok but not a huge fan. Whats your take?

Replies

• pixlamarque
    pixlamarque Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it because I don't like food coloring. It just looks like squirting a big bunch of chemicals into water to me. Ick. To be fair, I also don't like kool-aid, fruit punch, flavored waters, or any of that. I'm hooked right now on the Crystal Light Natural Lemonade, but it would probably be better if I just drank water or water with lemon. Sorry, I'm no fun.
  • farfalledibaciodinotte
    Options
    gross especially the supposded ssweet tea one. blaghhhh
  • RachelSRoach1
    RachelSRoach1 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    It isn't great... you have to add a whole lot to get any good amount of flavor but who knows what you're really putting in your water.
  • brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I dont like fruit punch or flavored water or really much of anything that I can taste an after taste in but I tried the fruit punch flavored MiO today and it wasnt too bad... I just dont think I would actually buy it.

they have a sweet tea flavor? ...ew..nothing taste like sweet tea besides sweet tea!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    It contains propylene glycol, which is also used in the manufacturing of coolants and antifreeze. Sounds like bad news to me!
  • BuggaJr
    BuggaJr Posts: 7
    Options
    It's not bad and there is nothing in it but flavor so it is an easy way to get in your water without adding anything you don't want. I prefer the peach tea but its not my first choice. My kids love it and that helps to get them to drink water. My personal favorite is Crystal Light Peach Tea. It only has 5 calories per packet for a 16.9 oz water bottle but nothing else.

9701819.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • brittbergh
    brittbergh Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It contains propylene glycol, which is also used in the manufacturing of coolants and antifreeze. Sounds like bad news to me!

oh dear lord! I did not know that...wow!
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My little brother loves them.. He's been drinking more water (for once) because he'll add MiO. I've tried all the flavors he's had but I haven't liked any of them. I'll stick with just water, thanks. lol
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'll have to remember that, maybe it'll keep me from getting too cold this winter.
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'll have to remember that, maybe it'll keep me from getting too cold this winter.

haha! i like this comment.

I also agree with the others in the fact that I don't like eating/drinking things with food coloring. I'll stick to propel zero for my flavored water of choice.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    It's nasty and didn't agree with my gut. :p
  • Jackie_Snape80
    Options
    I like it. I only use it when i just get tired of drinking a ton of plain water(as yummy as it is). Some flavors are just "eh" to me, but I like the sweet tea flavor mixed with a little lemon juice, and the berry pomegranate flavor. II only like the fruit punch if mixed with the berry, and the rest just kinda... : /