Need some fitness pals also ;)

Options
Hello everyone,

My name is Heather and I'm 27 y/o. I have a 4 year old daughter that looks up to me and this is my main reason to get back on track with my health. I live in Okinawa, japan and it's kinda hard to find the right type of friends to motivate me. So I thought maybe I can find me some motivating friends on here. Thanks for reading

heather

Replies

• Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Wow...well we can't have you doing it all on your own. Feel free to friend me and welcome aboard.
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • ljscar12
    ljscar12 Posts: 24
    Options
    Welcome. That's a long way to be doing this by yourself. I am fairly new also but feel free to add me as well.
  • clhung
    clhung Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello! I just joined also and I have a 4 year old son :) I also have an AF Family friend in Japan and my brother is in the AF. I'm here in Las Vegas...we can stay in touch.
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's far away! Feel free to add me. I would love to connect and share with you. :)
  • julietsingleton
    julietsingleton Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi, i will be happy to offer support, feel free to add me if you like and we can support each other X
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Be prepared for the best ride of your life. This website is amazing. Please feel free to add me.
  • TorridCutie
    TorridCutie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well.
  • Rachel1913
    Rachel1913 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a 5 year old daughter, and she is one of my primary inspirations for living a healthier lifestyle.

Also, I was born in Japan.
  • SmartAlex999
    Options
    I'm new too - and trust me- you're in the right place! I have had so much support and kind words and i just started today! I wish you the best and feel free to add me as a friend and whenever you need to chat you can find me!
  • sunnyd0613
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Deborah and I am a week into my new diet and 2 days into using MFP. My everything in life are my 3 children. I turned 40 this year and decided that the 74 lbs I have put on in the last 4 years has got to go. I want to be around and "running" around when it is time for my grandchildren to come along. I wish you the best of luck... I know we can do this!! I will be your pal, just add me.
  • ajhall822
    ajhall822 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....please add me too! :smile:
  • LoveMySoldier
    Options
    Hey!
    Im in the same boat. Just got to Germany not too long ago. I don't know anyone, so I work out alone.
    MFP is awesome. You will find a lot of motivation from the people on this site.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    you can add me-i'm a mommy too :)
  • amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Love to support you any way I can; I live in CA. & have a 9yr. old boy & a 6 yr. old girl... just send me a friend request and I'm there for you!
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    feel free to add me:)
    good luck
  • Kitty412
    Kitty412 Posts: 152
    Options
    If you want, you can add me. :)
  • capreezy
    Options
    add me if u like ;)