stomach flu has hit hard

Options
I can't eat today i've gotten a whole 500 calories in me today out of 1200 what can I do is there something full of calories i can try to eat or do I call it quits and try again tommorow I probally haven't gotten much water either i've been sleeping or taking care of my 13 and 4 year old who are also sick too I think I'm loosing my mind sorry I sound like a whiner today very frustrated

Replies

• Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I can't eat today i've gotten a whole 500 calories in me today out of 1200 what can I do is there something full of calories i can try to eat or do I call it quits and try again tommorow I probally haven't gotten much water either i've been sleeping or taking care of my 13 and 4 year old who are also sick too I think I'm loosing my mind sorry I sound like a whiner today very frustrated
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    I think we finally got the bug out of our house!! I better knock on some wood! Hope you all feel much better! Get some rest :yawn:
  • firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Seriously - eat what you can....maybe some soup and buttered bread?

Just concentrate on getting better - don't kill yourself staying within the calories. This will be here when you get better.

I wish I could come over there and help you. You have my complete sympathy. I'm just getting over walking pneumonia myself.:flowerforyou:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Don't try to eat while you've got the stomach flu. If you can, drink, but don't worry about the food. You should be perked up enough tomorrow to start that again, and I'd still stick with a BRAT diet...bananas, rice, applesauce and tea.

I hope you're all feeling better soon!
  • mutkin
    mutkin Posts: 109
    Options
    I think I just hit the onset of a stomach flu. I'm giving 50 calories a day to emergen-c! Not sure if it will help. I also bought plain old Wonderbread so I can make the comfort food version of toast.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options

I only have the dog and the ducks to feed....when I get sick I could not imagine having to keep going for the kids....I would lose my mind
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

I only have the dog and the ducks to feed....when I get sick I could not imagine having to keep going for the kids....I would lose my mind
    what mind is that?:huh: OMG eeek.gif I seriously just scared the wits out of myself with my own AV pic just now, thought it was interesting Riverside and I posted the exact same thing:blushing: :laugh: :tongue:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

what mind is that?:huh:

OMG that pic is SCARY.....it makes my stomach hurt ...but really, I am too selfish ...when I get sick I want someone to take care of me...not the other way around
  • Heather125
    Options

It's just me so It must be done technically there's six who need my attention I have 2 kids 2 cats and 2 degus:laugh: thanks everone I'm going to curl up and start again tommorow
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

It's just me so It must be done technically there's six who need my attention I have 2 kids 2 cats and 2 degus:laugh: thanks everone I'm going to curl up and start again tommorow

don't forget whats on tv tonight
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

what mind is that?:huh:

OMG that pic is SCARY.....it makes my stomach hurt ...but really, I am too selfish ...when I get sick I want someone to take care of me...not the other way around
    Well, I finally get brave put up a picture the world of MPF has been waiting for and you tell me I'm SCARY?:sad: I'm not even sure what to say to that:ohwell: :noway: :brokenheart:
  • Heather125
    Options

omg I totally forgot what day it was thanks for the reminder that would have made me mad I haven't missed an episode yet thanks
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

dust? that's what's on mine:grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

omg I totally forgot what day it was thanks for the reminder that would have made me mad I haven't missed an episode yet thanks
    I think he means Obama but I could be mistaken but think I might not be:drinker:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

I think he means Obama but I could be mistaken but think I might not be:drinker:

me thinks someone needs a bit of sleep
    and a good dust rag
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options

and a good dust rag
    sleep me? I was in the FC room partyin with the dancers....LOL btw...you were talkin BL tonight NOT Obama? Oh I don't really watch BL:noway:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    A widely publicized 2003 study performed at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine demonstrated that cognitive performance in humans declines with fewer than eight hours of sleep

Wiki says so:wink:

350px-Sleepy_men.jpg

Be sure and get plenty of rest to get over that flu...Sleep it does the body good!:drinker:
  • marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options

and a good dust rag
    sleep me? I was in the FC room partyin with the dancers....LOL btw...you were talkin BL tonight NOT Obama? Oh I don't really watch BL:noway:
    [/quote

Is that really you
  • Dave198lbs
    Options

and a good dust rag
    [/quote

Is that really you

that is her!!!!!!
    intense huh?

BL
  • Heather125
    Options

oopps sorry My knowledge of current events is limited at best ask me about a cartoon or a book however and i might seem more knowledgable :blushing: