“Health Coach” Disappointment

Options
I’m so naive! I started a diet plan with a friend who became my “health coach”. The plan wasn’t for me (800-1000 calories a day) so I politely said I was going to continue the healthy habits I learned (drinking more water, getting enough sleep, getting enough protein, etc.) but I was going to increase my calories to 1300 a day choosing a variety of healthy foods. I haven’t heard a word back. Silly me, I thought I would receive a good luck on your health journey, but nothing. On the bright side this foray got me started on concentrating on my health again. I just am disappointed.

Replies

• Kiyomoo
    Kiyomoo Posts: 354 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Oh, anyway, OP, hopefully they're just too busy to have gotten back to you? Or they could be embarrassed. It sounds like you may need to let your friend know it could be harmful for her to be eating so little.
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Don't be. Do research and craft a plan on your own. Sites like this have so much to offer along with the opinion of a number of people who have gone through the same things you are. Somewhere in all that you will craft a plan that works for you.