Trying to get back on track, looking for motivation and encouragement buddies

Options
Back at it again and trying to get over the frustrating feeling that I’m back at square one AGAIN. I’m hoping to find new friends for motivation and encouragement as we take this journey together. Also, really would love to find other people who are trying to do workouts from home. I have some social anxiety when it comes to the gym so I would love to talk with people who have the same problems, over cake it, or primarily workout from home❤️

Wishing love to everyone on their journey and best wishes

Replies

• TattedLunaBee
    TattedLunaBee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Of course, in true chubby girl fashion my auto correct thought I was trying to say cake 😂🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
  • 1BreezeyBree
    1BreezeyBree Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :D hi
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same issues! I'm back at square one, the thought of a gym is just awful so I used to use and am hoping to use again, a rower at home, some cardio workouts and calorie counting :D (Personally I think over caking it sounds amazing :p)
  • KatGrace1988
    KatGrace1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey girl, in the same boat! I’ve started doing some HIIT from home but would be interested to see what you’re doing/thinking of doing x
  • TattedLunaBee
    TattedLunaBee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yay!! Requests sent! Just a warning, I’m an epic nerd
  • Eddie_Ice
    Eddie_Ice Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Always down for new motivation friends! I used to have anxiety about going to the gym because I am a runner by trade I don't really know how the gym works. In time I got used to it but I still don't look like the guys at the gym I still dress and act like the random runner that stumbled in here. I do a lot of body weight exercise as I'm not trying to lift to get huge I just like a strong core to improve my running form.
  • pinysmile3736
    pinysmile3736 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Love to meet people we all take this journey together.
  • onechoiceatatime2015
    onechoiceatatime2015 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Add me y'all ;)