Mixmode has arrived with lols-a-plenty!

Options
Well I have been on here for a few months thanks to my friend and co-worker that I share an office with...Shannieboo! But I never made a intro thread and I am looking to gain some friends to follow, encourage and joke around with here on MFP.

I am a 39yr old father of one beautiful daughter, Dara and she is the greatest. I am bettering my health and well being for myself and her. I started out this year about 300lbs and have sweated my down to 253. My goal weight is somewhere around 220 but I'll make that decision when I get down closer to that weight.

I live close to Richmond, Va. I have several piercings (labret, eyebrow and 00 gauged ears) and several tattoos. ROCK! I have been a pro club "techno" DJ (not a cheddar cheesy @ss wedding DJ that plays "Macarena" or "Electric Slide"....yuck!) for over 10 years and own over 1000 vinyl records and performed for thousands of people. I LOVE it and it's been my one true passion in life.

I think the below quote that's in my profile is how everyone on MFP that's TRUE to ones self will come to realize while on this life changing journey. So let's be friends and let the good times roll. w00ty w00t w00t!

"Embracing the energy within yourselves will bring you to a new understanding and value of life. A vision that will inspire you to live and love on planet earth as you are becoming aware of yourself, as a Gamemaster."

Replies

• sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! :drinker:
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    Nice to meet you! :drinker:

Thank YOU my old-new friend!

Is anybody out there.....? Just nod if you can hear me!

Bueller?

*crickets chirping*
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    welcome to MFP.....you have done an incredible job so far keep up the good work......feel free to add me as a friend if you want
  • Mixmode
    Options
    Thanks, snowbird!

Late night *bump*

Or early morning, wherever you are! =)
  • carrun
    carrun Posts: 16
    Options
    is there anyone home haha Had to to finish the song.Good luck on your journey!!
  • Mixmode
    Options
    is there anyone home haha Had to to finish the song.Good luck on your journey!!

Yes! Thank you! Hahaha