Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Lieveling73
    Lieveling73 Posts: 4 Member
    I definitely need motivation and support and giving it is just as important. Midlife, single, shiftworker, trying to eat more plants, attempting to like exercise again. I have been the Queen of Excuses the last 6 years, which needs to be changed.
  • JessT1299
    JessT1299 Posts: 25 Member
    Add me, please 😁
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Yeah! Where you at? :)
  • Naturally_Monica
    Naturally_Monica Posts: 335 Member
    Need motivational people ASAP 😅
  • Steakman39
    Steakman39 Posts: 41 Member
    Add me
  • erikalouise7
    erikalouise7 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me, I love new friends!!
  • kjmoore212000
    kjmoore212000 Posts: 8 Member
    Looking to add any and all accountability friends to share my journey with. I have a goal of losing 120lbs and in it for the long haul. Please feel free to send a friend request.
  • Mattyfit2014
    Mattyfit2014 Posts: 28 Member
    I’m back after a break and could do with some new friends and accountability to help us get through this journey. Feel free to add me
  • flyingshoes48
    flyingshoes48 Posts: 6 Member
    I can always use extra motivation.

I love reading success stories, and fails (so I know I’m not alone... lol)

I love getting ideas of what to eat from other peoples food diaries.

Hi, my name is Dawne. I am 43 years old. I started 3 years ago, and lost over 75 pounds in 1 year!

I am 5’3 1/2 inches tall. I started at 254 lbs and finished that first year out at 174.

Then, I moved home (from Washington to Ohio.) and I hate it here. I slowly gained back up to 211 lbs.

I had stopped doing mfp for a while, had a health scare (surgery) and yanked my head out of my butt!

All that hard work for nothing!

My current weight is 204 lbs, I’ve opened up this new mfp account, and can use friends.

Friend me please!
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 228 Member
    edited June 2019
    everyone. I'm back. Former 1000 day streak and member of the 100 pound club. I struggle with motivation and sticking to diets. So hoping being back will help.

The reason why I want to lose weight is not only for the health benefits and to help my liver condition, but because I've signed up to my first ever half marathon, feel free to add me on here any help and support is much appreciated

[edited by MFP mods]
  • Jackie051967
    Jackie051967 Posts: 9 Member
    Would love some new friends
  • Treensdreams
    Treensdreams Posts: 23 Member
    Yes I'm always looking for new friends
  • PeacefulTomm
    PeacefulTomm Posts: 8 Member
    Im new to the forum diabetic nothing worked especially the diet that the nutritionist suggested Just started low carb. I could use a friend or 12
  • chelsiemae3
    chelsiemae3 Posts: 7 Member
    Yes, add me! I love seeing everyone's progress and journey.
  • Tay_MB93
    Tay_MB93 Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me. I formally lost 60 lbs on MFP and had a 700 day streak. I'm back after having a baby in February and would love some friends on here again. I'm also doing Weight Watchers
  • kevinjohnson42
    kevinjohnson42 Posts: 1 Member
    I need some inspiration as im exercising for a holiday in January to Mexico. Please Help>
  • xdesertfairy
    xdesertfairy Posts: 59 Member
    Hey there! Looking for pescatarian, vegetarian and vegan friends! Don’t have any on my friends list and neeeeeed someone I can relate too lol feel free to add me!
  • GlennCrossFit
    GlennCrossFit Posts: 28 Member
    Feel free to add 💫❤️
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Can always use some new friends!!!💪🏾
  • angel3t
    angel3t Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in need of people to help motivate and have general chit chat about all things health and nutrition!
    Feel free to add me 😊
    Ps: I’m in Melbourne Australia 🇦🇺