Weigh in days

Options
Hello! I was just curious what all of your weigh in days were. Do you only weigh in once a week? Or do you weigh in throughout the week. Is it always at the same time? I would love some feedback. :) Thank you!

Replies

• kdw_130
    kdw_130 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I always weight in on Wednesdays, in the morning, before I eat. I picked Wednesdays because it's the middle of the week, and allows me to get a few days in to recover if I've had a bad weekend.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I weight in once a week. I weigh in on Wednesdays and that is only because if I go out or drink on the weekend I give myself a couple days to get the crap weight off.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I like the way you think!
  • ebird22
    ebird22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weigh in same day, time and place.
  • jamiealdridge02
    jamiealdridge02 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I only "officially" weigh in once a week, usually Wednesday or Thursday first thing in the morning, with no clothes. I will also step on once in between my weigh ins just to see how I'm doing. I have found that helps me stay on track. Good luck with your weight loss!!
  • vsetter
    vsetter Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Sunday mornings (I work Tuesday through Saturday and tend to do better on those days). I always weigh before eating breakfast and with no clothes. Weight once per week.....measurements once per month.
  • akninsas
    akninsas Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Friday mornings, that way if I splurge on the weekends.. I have all week to make up for it!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Once a week..Monday morning in the nudie and after a wee....always the same..

DON'T weigh yourself everyday....too much variation especially for us girls!!

Good luck!
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I weigh in when I lose weight.
  • sadams977
    sadams977 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I weigh everyday, to keep constant track of my weight fluctuation. But I record or "weigh in" on Fridays. It's best and most accurate to weigh when you get up in the morning and use the restroom. Weighing through out the day is also a bad idea, as water intake, food intake and exercise all mess with how much you weigh. Just be consistent with it, and you'll start to understand your body more, when you're retaining water, and when you are actually losing and gaining.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I only record it once a week, but I usually check throughout the week, not daily but more than once a week. I am just curious how I am doing.

Due to various challenges, my weigh-in day is Monday, but given a choice it would be Wednesday.
  • gayala1
    gayala1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Weight yourself early in the morning, nude. Since the goals are weekly, I would weight in once a week.
  • fas815
    fas815 Posts: 31
    Options
    I always weigh in on Friday mornings right after I use the bathroom. (LOL) That way if I do fall off the wagon on the weekends I can do better before my next weigh in.
  • Fit4sure
    Fit4sure Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm already at goal (and have been there for over 5 years now) so I weigh every morning at the same time as my "anchor" or reminder of my goals. When I was losing weight, I only weighed once a week at a meeting. My weight fluctuates within about a 7 lb. rangee and I have to remember that so I don't "freak out" when it goes up. If those fluctuations started messing with my mind too much then I would have to stop weighing every morning but it's a good reminder for me so that's what I do.

If I was still in losing mode, I'd weigh only once a week and do it before my Friday (or Saturday) date night~ splurge thingy!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I usually do it daily at the same time (straight after waking up)