40 lbs down, 11 months

Options
bossymom15
bossymom15 Posts: 130 Member
Its been a slow journey. Losing weight seems harder as you get older. And this weight doesn't look like it did in my 30's!! I hesitate to post cuzys132cgi12qq.jpg
it feels vain. But then I remembered how all the success posts motivated me. So here's mine.

Replies

• missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your weight loss!

Oh wow - I just looked at your profile. We're neighbors! I'm in Park City. :)
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I am shocked at your response of NOT wanting to post! YOU are incredible 💝
    I need to see your post for my motivation!
    You worked hard and succeeded and look fabulous!!!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. I m glad you posted your success. People like me have to see such posts everyday to keep ourselves motivated. I am into 4th month of my weight loss journey and excited to see what my 11th month journey will bring me. I will be beyond thrilled if I could look like you in that white dress. Congratulations.
  • tikkakat
    tikkakat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Thank you for posting, you are truly inspirational.
  • baxter466
    baxter466 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look great....so what did you do...what was calorie range/exercise....you must feel great!
  • bossymom15
    bossymom15 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the kind words all. No magic, 1200 calories, more exercise, less alcohol!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!