Sports Bras for Big Busts

Options
Hi there! New to the community. Ladies, what is the best sports bra to support a big bust? I double-up right now and it’s miserable. TIA.

Replies

• melodyvegan
    melodyvegan Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @lauraliz09, there was a post in another thread about a week ago that had some great suggestions. Just search "sports bra" in the forums and it should pop up!
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    OMG I nearly got stuck in one at Lane Bryant. I’m looking online at Woman Within.
  • Booksandoceans
    Booksandoceans Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I’m a 28 H so totally understand! Freya, curvy Kate, panache, Chantelle. They’re expensive but worth it!
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    There's a British company called Bravissimo, they're fantastic for sports bras and everything else. Not sure where you are, but they ship to the US.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    32FF - I wear a brand called Anita
  • StatChicBayes
    StatChicBayes Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I like the Wacoal sports bras - great support ! I need more support for step, cardio, latin dance, circuit classes. Also expensive but really worth it. I need to order two inches over the nominal band size. They have convertible steps so that you can wear as a traditional bra or criss-cross in the back (although i sometimes struggle to get it on in the criss-cross configuration!)
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    The Anita Sport Extreme Control Sport Bra is the best sports bra that I've ever owned.

They are not cheap, but they are comfortable and provide great support and coverage with no spillage.

I do all kinds of activities such as plyometrics, aerial yoga, jump rope, etc and it still works great.

Edited to add - the straps are kind of thick so they sometimes will show when wearing tank tops, but I don't mind at all. The support makes up for it.