Weight loss and skin on the face

Options
After losing weight be it 10, 20, 50, 100 etc and so on
You will lose fat in the face too, and you skin will sag a bit on your face
I am wondering will the face skin shrink over time at all or is there anyway to make it less saggy?
It bothers me on myself, and would like to hear what anyone has to say on the matter.
Tips, own experiences, etc

If anyone has gone from plump face >> sag face >> less sag, and wouldn't mind sharing pics to help me worry less (though of course not only if you want to)

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I don’t think my face ever had any “sag” in it as I lost weight. Other places on my body are a different story though.
    My face then vs now:
    ub3lvrdy0lyn.jpeg
  • AphroditesBrat
    AphroditesBrat Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look good! and congrats on loss!
    Maybe I am doing something else wrong then, or it differs from person to person like most things.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,164 Member
    Options
    I don't have photos, but feel like my face improved with time at goal weight, even at age 60+. I've been a healthy weight for several years now, which means I've met a lot of people who never knew me when I was obese. It's very common, when they learn I was formerly obese, to see visible surprise, even shock, in their expression. This suggests to me that my face now doesn't look meaningfully worse than normal for a li'l ol' lady like me. ;)