Progress Photo so far

Options
So I had my daughter a year ago. I blew up while being on bed rest in the hospital for 7 weeks. There was nothing great to do and to comfort myself I ate. Prior to getting pregnant I gain a bit due to my hasimotos ( thyroid condition). So one year later I have lost ALL the baby weight and then some. Now I am trying to lose the weight I had gained from my thyroid condition while undiagnosed. After having my daughter I was intubated and received 15 transfusions to save my life due to placenta accreta.

So what I’m trying to say is no matter what life throws at us, WE can do it!
Feel free to add me. I’m always looking more motivation. 💗
Sorry for the lack of photos I really limited them. 244 to 165 currently. qseke1vvtlyr.jpeg

Replies

• New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Glad you and your little one are okay.
  • Rumandpepsi
    Rumandpepsi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well done! What a precious little one:)
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm glad you are healthier! Hopefully now you will feel comfortable taking more pictures with your family :)
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Pinupdollrawr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone 🥰
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great!! I went through a similar situation! I was on bed rest (preterm labor, autoimmune disease (lupus) and kidneys failing so had to have surgery every 2 weeks for kidney stents) for my 2nd and 3rd trimester, gained quite a bit towards the end. Went into preterm labor at 28 weeks gave birth at 35 weeks. I started at 127 before pregnancy and ended at 180. I’m a month postpartum and I’m currently at 144. My goal weight is 125.
  • OrangeBlossomSpecial21
    Options
    Look great either way 👍🏻
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Options
    Congrats you look great!! I went through a similar situation! I was on bed rest (preterm labor, autoimmune disease (lupus) and kidneys failing so had to have surgery every 2 weeks for kidney stents) for my 2nd and 3rd trimester, gained quite a bit towards the end. Went into preterm labor at 28 weeks gave birth at 35 weeks. I started at 127 before pregnancy and ended at 180. I’m a month postpartum and I’m currently at 144. My goal weight is 125.

Your doing amazing! You’ll be there before you know it!
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

Your doing amazing! You’ll be there before you know it!

Thank you! I hope so!
  • DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Great work! So glad you and baby are well.
  • chasitystiff160
    chasitystiff160 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats I don’t know how to add you can you add me and what did you eat
  • Pinupdollrawr
    Options
    Congrats I don’t know how to add you can you add me and what did you eat

Walked a lot, and low carb.

• chasitystiff2153
    chasitystiff2153 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me please I had you as a friend but my phone got stolen
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Good job losing the weight. Keep it up. You are doing great. Also, your baby is adorable.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!