Allow me to introduce myself 💪🏼

Options
After years of unexplained illness that kept me in and out of the hospital (because no matter how much I ate, I was losing weight, eventually dropping to 98 lbs. and I’m almost 6ft tall) i eventually came to accept my “fate.” A wonderful doctor stepped in and asked for the blood draw to change, and ultimately save my life. I was Diagnosed with Celiac disease. For the next couple of years, I was in the best shape of my life, I was close to achieving the physique I had always wanted, muscle that I had only imagined in previous years. With physical medical issues that arose, I was sidelined. I lost the body I worked hard for.... all those gains, lost. Last week, I was given full clearance to start again, although I’m excited, it’s frustrating to start again from square 1..... I can and will get to the body that I had before, only I want more..... I want to be even better, stronger, and even more dedicated. I also understand that surrounding yourself with like-minded and driven people will have a higher chances of success. I have no friends in the state, so I’m hoping to build a little virtual community of like-minded, supportive, actively participating, and driven individuals who have the same fitness goals that I do. will you join me?

Replies

• jjironaddict
    jjironaddict Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Celiac is a life changer, just means you have to take another path to the goal 💪🏻