Replies

• duichaser
    duichaser Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Those sound great!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    My recycling bin contains far too many empty wine bottles every other week. I like a glass or two to unwind with
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    Baileys over ice, when the occasion warrants.
  • sammidelvecchio
    sammidelvecchio Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I tried a new drink this weekend. I bought strawberry lemonade flavored vodka (97 cals/serving) and mixed with lime bubly. Added ice cubes - light, flavorful and keeps you hydrated.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My EOD drink is Topo Chico, iced.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    vodka and soda, wine or whiskey on the rocks.
  • lovelylosses
    lovelylosses Posts: 27 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Red wine, hence my avatar 🍷

I also love a “skinny” margarita with just good tequila, fresh lime and a tsp or so of agave. They’ll hit you like a truck tho 🥳
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Vodka & seltzer, White Claw "hard" seltzers or tequila on the rocks.
  • Jamie24McCormack
    Jamie24McCormack Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Jack daniels and Coke always
  • Danp
    Danp Posts: 1,561 Member
    Options
    I drink very infrequently but when I do my choice changes depending on the situation.

In the summer at the end of a long day there is nothing better than an ice cold apple cider or two. Usually Orchard Thieves.
    For a late night-cap. my choice is a good rum, neat. But a nice top-shelf rum. Faves are Ron Zacapa XO and El Dorado 12 year.
    If it's the weekend and I'm with some friends and feel like getting a buzz on then I'll reach for the Patron OX Cafe. That stuff is delicious (and deadly LOL).

Alcohol falls into the same category as deserts, treats and sweets for me. I'd rather find a way to fit what I want to have into my calorie target than compromise and find a 'light' or 'healthier' alternative.
  • SallyH77
    SallyH77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Depending on the weather, either a Vodka and Diet Coke or a steaming hot English Breakfast tea