Xenedrine the diet pills

Options
does it work? is anyone using them or have used them before? I was using them for less then a month and then stopped, i still have a full bottle wondering if its worth trying them again?

and yes i frigged up the name of the pill in another post, and cant figure out how to delete a post so I'm reposting the ? with it fixed!!!:)

Replies

• idwoof
    idwoof Posts: 76
    Options
    From what I've read they work. I might be wrong and I'm sure there are different ones but I believe Xenedrine is all natural ingredients.
  • RunningDragon
    Options
    Sorry, I was thinking of Xenedrine the baby formula when I clicked your link. Bloody sorry!
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    i tried them along time ago but couldnt stick with them becus they gave me that jittery feling. so dont know if i lost anything
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I havn't tried them but I had a lecture about these at college and they are meant to work. They reduce the absorption of fat so cause fatty stools if you eat a high fat meal which can be painful.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I havn't tried them but I had a lecture about these at college and they are meant to work. They reduce the absorption of fat so cause fatty stools if you eat a high fat meal which can be painful.

This is kind of why I would say NOT to take them...cause you should be learning to change your habits and avoid that big high fat meal to begin with. That is what you really need in the long run, especially after you have lost the weight and would have stopped taking whatever pill had you started taking one.

It is because of this that most people on diet pills regain the weight...they never learned to eat properly in the first place.