Skinny Mini-September Challenge :)

Options
I always want to join groups (like in the 2nd week of the month) too late so I decided to start one on my own and see if others would like to join!:smile:

This is a September Challenge that will run from the 1st to the 30th. To start, it won’t be a HUGE group. We’ll start with 3 groups with ten members each. Each team member will have a buddy mini to support and encourage throughout the month. I’m looking for a group who will be committed (which means logging in DAILY TO MFP) to give positive support and encouragement throughout the month. I need two team leaders, so there will be one leader per team, who will be SERIOUS and COMMITTED to this group. The team leaders will be responsible for messaging their team members WEEKLY and providing nothing but POSITIVE support and encouragement. The teams will be divided into PINK MINI’s, YELLOW MINI’s, and PURPLE MINI’s. The team members will map out personal goals for the month and message their leaders BEFORE the 1st so the team leaders can hold them responsible to their goals. Even though there will be buddy mini’s everyone on the team needs support just the same. The team members will also be responsible for checking the forum for updates (including daily and weekly challenges) and bragging from other mini’s. They’ll also be responsible for weekly weigh ins. At the end of the month the leader will pick the Mini of the Month and they will get MEGA bragging rights. The end result is a healthier YOU! If this group is successful we’ll continue to do it monthly. If you’re interested in being a team member (I’m excited to hear from you!) please message me and tell me how long you’ve been part of MFP and why you want to be a part of this group. I will reply with a simple questionnaire so I can match you successfully with another mini that has similar goals. I’ll also message the simple (but needed) guidelines so you can decide if you are SERIOUS about being part of this group. If you’d like to be a leader please message me with the same info just add that you’d like to be a leader. I’ll also send you the questionnaire so I can match your team with the right leader for them!!!I just want to have fun with this group. I’m a very supportive person and I couldn’t have come this far without my fabulous “pals”. I absolutely love MFP and love hearing about the success stories! I’m excited to support you this next month…so join now!!! :smile:

Replies

• Spiceanne
    Spiceanne Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    sounds like a good challenge. I would love to join, I'm more addicted to this site than facebook lol and I'm always on facebook lol
  • GreenSkinnyJeans
    GreenSkinnyJeans Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Haha I make sure I log in everyday.
    I would love to join : D.
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    ill join :-)
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I would like to join toooo :drinker:
    Shame i couldnt find a good group b4 september, i wanted to be skinny mini before my bday :grumble:
  • rachie50380
    Options
    i would love a good challenge!! Count me in!
  • Bbjka
    Bbjka Posts: 8
    Options
    Im in! I could use a month long challenge to keep me motivated!
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • TonyaBrandt
    TonyaBrandt Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge! I have been using MFP since December. I have been rather inconsistent through the summer and have gained some weight :( so I need a good challenge and to know that someone is seeing what I am doing and is holding me accountable.
  • MittenKitten1219
    MittenKitten1219 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I was just sent to Korea 2 weeks ago for job training for the next 6 months. I am finding it next to impossible to calorie count, but need some incentive to weigh in and eat healthy and exercise and I could really use the external motivation! I hope when I come back to the states for Christmas that I have actually lost the weight I have been trying to get rid of the last 2 years. COUNT ME IN!
  • futurefitgirl88
    Options
    i wanna join if there is still space??
  • TheMrsBurris
    Options
    I would LOVE to join! I have been looking for something like this to keep me motivated and hold me accountable =)
  • mazzy72
    mazzy72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too !!
  • sunshinestorm
    sunshinestorm Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of this group if there is still room!
  • Andreeann
    Options
    I would like to join if there is room !
  • beaner96
    Options
    I'm really looking forward to starting in September with this group!
  • abbychick
    abbychick Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of your challenge! Hopefully there is still room. : )
  • mzjessicab
    mzjessicab Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Is there any room left on this challenge?
  • sunshinestorm
    Options
    Checking my signature...
  • sunshinestorm
    Options
    Yay it works! I'm ready to meet my goals with you ladies!
  • abjedi
    abjedi Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would like to join if there is room.. :)