Fitbit charge 3 or garmin 4?

I’m a runner and I want to get back into tracking my activity and overall fitness and etc. Which one do you prefer and why?

Replies

• thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    i'm not a huge fan of my fitbit charge 3. it tracks fine, but i have to reboot the thing all the time.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,804 Member
    I love my new fitbit versa
  • missvida58
    missvida58 Posts: 10 Member
    I purchased the Fitbit Charge 3 in April. It worked great for the first month, but lately I'm having problems with syncing. Very frustrating.
  • csbonest
    csbonest Posts: 4 Member
    I have had both; Garmin Forerunner and the FitBit Versa. I love the Garmin and miss it dearly. When this FitBit is cap putt, I will go back to Garmin.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    Garmin vivoactive 3. Great watch, great app, great web site.
  • WholeFoods4Lyfe
    WholeFoods4Lyfe Posts: 1,518 Member
    I have the FitBit Ionic and I love it. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it. I use to have a Garmin but never loved it.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    I have a fitbit charge 3 nothing but trouble with syncing. Fitbit admitted it was faulty and replaced it but I still have the same issues, as do a lot of other fitbit users. Just be warned if you get one that works properly they are great but syncing with the fitbit app can be problematic.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    If you're a runner, the choice is obviously Garmin. Hands down.
  • corrie1972
    corrie1972 Posts: 1 Member
    I had a garmin.. after 2 years I killed it. Replaced with a Fitbit. Same price categories. Wish I would of bought another Garmin 😑 more features, and I feel better tracking for same price.