Accountability Partners wanted!

Options
Hey there!

I am 27 years old looking to have some support/accountability while I try to lose the last 10-15 lbs for good. I have done a lot of research on mindset and fitness and think this could help not only me but others who need some support with their goals. Hoping to meet others who feel the same way!

Replies

• CaitlinELaird
    CaitlinELaird Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hello! I’m in about the same boat as you only I am trying to lose about 18 pounds for good. (Gotta be at a round number!) :p Anyway, I’m a little older at 30, but I would love to be your partner if you’ll have me!
  • Jillybean455
    Jillybean455 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Of course! I think this will help me if we share our struggles and what is working / not working :)
  • Nanalove2018
    Nanalove2018 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm down!!
  • mommahfit
    mommahfit Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m in! 🙋🏻‍♀️ I’m 22, a new mama, and looking to lose 10-15 pounds!
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Mission first!
  • Jillybean455
    Options
    Awesome love it! Would you all want to post your starting weight then our goal weight and potentially have weekly/ biweekly weigh ins? What are your thoughts on how you’d like to keep eachother accountable? What works best for you all?
  • Jillybean455
    Options
    How are all of you doing this week?
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,720 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you can add me! My starting weight was 222. I lost and maintained over the years then got serious about losing the rest of the weight and getting in shape in January and have lost 30 pounds. I have about 15 to go. I meet with a trainer tomorrow to make a strength training program and I'm pretty excited. I've been using my recumbent bike each day.

This week is going great! Had my bike fixed, started the gym again, and went shopping and it turns out I'm down two sizes. How's your week going?
  • katwaineo
    katwaineo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me! I’m brand new on MFP and looking for new friends and motivation. I’m trying to lose 15 pounds for good!