askeeney Posts: 448 Member
    I think he asked you to write

‘Comment here’
  • askeeney
    @askeeney wrote: »

‘Comment here’

You're right. Which may explain why I haven't received a FR from him yet. :/

If you really want people to feel that you’re coming from an understanding, genuine and welcoming state of mind, which could potentially nurture and develop into a wonderful friendship. Then you must fully read and mostly COMPLY with their requests.
  • askeeney

‘Comment here’

If you really want people to feel that you’re coming from an understanding, genuine and welcoming state of mind, which could potentially nurture and develop into a wonderful friendship. Then you must fully read and mostly COMPLY with their requests.

Before we get started I'd like to take a moment to talk about shop safety. Be sure to read, understand and follow all the safety rules that come with your power tools. Knowing how to use your power tools PROPERLY will greatly reduce the risk of personal injury. And remember this. There is no other more important safety rule than to wear THESE...

safety glasses.

This is what happens when I accidentally push paste.
    (7) A principal real estate broker may delegate direct supervisory authority and responsibility for advertising originating in a branch office to the principal broker who manages the branch office if such delegation is in writing.

(8) A licensee associated with a principal real estate broker may advertise property owned by the licensee for sale, exchange, or lease option without approval of the principal real estate broker, if:

(a) The property is not listed for sale, exchange, or lease option with the principal broker;

(b) The advertising states that the property owner is a real estate licensee; and

(c) The advertising complies with all applicable other applicable provisions of ORS Chapter 696 and its implementing rules.

• samtarlyonadiet
    samtarlyonadiet Posts: 917 Member
    askeeney wrote: »

‘Comment here’

Before we get started I'd like to take a moment to talk about shop safety. Be sure to read, understand and follow all the safety rules that come with your power tools. Knowing how to use your power tools PROPERLY will greatly reduce the risk of personal injury. And remember this. There is no other more important safety rule than to wear THESE...

safety glasses.

This is what happens when I accidentally push paste.
    (7) A principal real estate broker may delegate direct supervisory authority and responsibility for advertising originating in a branch office to the principal broker who manages the branch office if such delegation is in writing.

(8) A licensee associated with a principal real estate broker may advertise property owned by the licensee for sale, exchange, or lease option without approval of the principal real estate broker, if:

(a) The property is not listed for sale, exchange, or lease option with the principal broker;

(b) The advertising states that the property owner is a real estate licensee; and

(c) The advertising complies with all applicable other applicable provisions of ORS Chapter 696 and its implementing rules.

Good idea for a thread. "Show us your clipboard"
  • askeeney
    I sincerely apologize @AboodyMaher I am no longer highjacking this thread. Please continue on your quest for friends with accountability.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

‘Comment here’

safety glasses.

it suRe Wood bee eazier tO replYTo thIs iff it wazzent for tjat stoopid TaBleSAW Acckident.