Friends who Participate

Options
Tay_MB93
Tay_MB93 Posts: 22 Member
Hey! I'm looking for friends who are active and participate on here. By that I mean actually liking and commenting on stuff and interacting with each other. It's all fine and dandy to have a bunch of friends, but it's boring when they don't get involved.

Replies

• Grimmerdhore
    Grimmerdhore Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I agree completely. MFP is my primary source of motivation and inspiration, but unfortunately, most people on my friends list are silent. I'm active daily and would love to interact with other active members like you.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    That's me. Feel free to add.
  • dogtrnr3
    dogtrnr3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am the same way. I need to hear from people instead of the silent type. It gets me motivated.
  • ashxtasticness
    ashxtasticness Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, I enjoy reading updates and getting/giving supportive comments here and there. It really helps keep the motivation when you know you have others cheering for you (even if they are strangers)
  • ginjennie
    ginjennie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I like reading everyone's updates and success.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Yep not sure why people want friends if they don't get involved!
  • Jedikenji85
    Jedikenji85 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • adixon9521
    adixon9521 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi add me I’m very new! How do you add people!!? 😀
  • Nama_Slay38
    Nama_Slay38 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been on here for years, ( on and off) and currently have 7 fit fam members, because they actually comment and interact. It's very rare to find that on here, I cherish my fam! Too many peeps wanting to suck the motivation and or hit the like button or friend collecting!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    If you'd like a lively group of friends and some structure for accountability, I'm a member of an MFP group that is wonderfully supportive. It's a monthly team weight loss challenge (the goal being for all of us to win!). If you join, you get assigned to one of several teams, and your weigh-ins would start counting for the team in June. There are optional daily check-ins -- very helpful when you use them, as you check in on how you are doing on your plan for yourself as regards food, water, exercise, plus any other health goals you had for the day. Weigh-in is weekly on whatever day you choose. People on the teams share challenges, victories, ideas and generally cheer each other on. Feel free to join, if this sounds appealing!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10743634/june-2019-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-support-group-registration-page
  • RunJosh86
    RunJosh86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need friends like this! Please feel free to add me.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, All the best!! Feel free to add me :)