Newly Motivated

Options
Back on the wagon! :D

Replies

• mkrlopez
    mkrlopez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm so not a yo-yo dieter nor do I do the 'fad' diets.

When I found MFP a few years ago I did really well. Then some tough stuff rolled through my life and I backed down. I tried to start back up again but didn't get far when life happened again. Now that the last 2 1/2 - 3 years are over and I'm back.

And don't want life to drag me back down again. We girls need to encourage one another.

I absolutely have no pictures of me to post here and my camera is broke so I can't do a selfie. And I don't know how to get electronic things working like that. Usually, it's a happy accident but because I didn't write the steps down I don't know what I did in the first place! I say this because so far the people I've met on MFP have pics posted.

You look pretty young. I'm a Grandmother of five, they are all teenagers except one who is 22.

Just curious, what state are you in? I'm in Georgia.

Take care
    and especially keep up with your food diary,
    Katherine
  • brad658ht
    brad658ht Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You need to be strong kathrine remember you are not alone we are with you and we support you ok just keep doing what you do and I know you will lose some weight soon and be back to your feet again with those happy smiles even though it’s not easy it’s worth the time. Hope the weather is good over there ?
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Enter your food diary daily and keep tracking your calories, try to do small exercises. Keep active yourself. All the best!! Feel free to add me :)

For a Newbie check this link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10300331/most-helpful-posts-getting-started-must-reads#latest
  • haspencer74
    haspencer74 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks All - clearly I don't check back on these very often. Life gets in the way and you forget you even mad posts. I hope you're all doing well.

Still on track and down 26 pounds since May 2019!

@mkrlopez - I'm in the Chicago, Illinois area now, When I posted originally I was living in Seattle.